Google+ for SEO
If you are not using Google+ for seo marketing than you are missing out. A new Forrester Research study shows that clients interaction with businesses twice as much on Google+ and just .004% less than on Facebook. With a large percentage of the population using Google+ it is clear that at this point you should be using it for seo too.
Not only will it help your search engine rankings but it will increase your interactions with your customers and conversely your sales from seo.
Every once in awhile it is a good idea to do a content audit to make sure you are consistent across all your channels. Today we will go over some steps that will help you to do that.
1. Make sure your brand is the same across all your channels. Your motto should be the same on all the pages and even simple things like your color scheme should be fairly consistent.
2. Make sure all your messages (especially social messages) are consistent and are geared toward your demographic.
3. Check your website analytics and find out which pages are and are not working. Look for pages with high views and high bounce rates and figure out what isnt working.
4. Remove outdated references. Get rid of the reference to that upcoming festival you will be out that happened last year.
5. Check for repeats. Make sure you do not repeats yourself. The last thing people want to do is find multiple instances of the same information on your website.
6. Refine your menu. Get some fresh eyes to look at the menu and make sure your navigation as a whole is user friendly and consistent.
7. Identify the chance to combine offline and online marketing. For example if you are going to print brochures make a qr code for mobile users to scan to go to your Facebook page.
8. Update outdated content practices. It can be hard when you get in the habit of how to make your blog or Facebook posts to change that. But take a step back and check the effectiveness of it. Try to get rid of any weaknesses you see to make your brand more powerful.
As our first post I wanted to remind everyone about our referral program. We are offering extremely generous commission packages for our SEO/SEM service to anyone that refers us to a new client. You DO NOT need to do any selling for us, just get us a meeting and we’ll take care of everything else. We do all the selling, you just sit back and collect.
The commission will be 10% of the first year’s ENTIRE contract. So for example, if your referral signs a 6-month contract for $2500 a month, that’s a $1,500 check made out to you, UP FRONT. In another example, a client could sign a $3,500 per month contract for one year, that’s $4,200 in commission!
If anyone knows someone that may be interested in SEO/SEM please contact us or have them contact us. Just fill out the form on the side and we will get back with you as soon as possible.